Yes, that’s what I said. There’s an opinion about you that’s even more important than your own. More important than liking how you look in the morning. More important than feeling good about your accomplishments on the job. More important than your pride about your skills and traits and talents. Whose opinion could possibly be [...]
When was the last time you used a Pyramid of Power to protect you from life’s little annoyances? If your answer is either “Never” or “It’s been a few months since I’ve used my Pyramid of Power and boy, do I miss it!”, then it’s time for you to get back in the game! (If [...]
If you’re anything like me, you love change. You can’t get enough of it! Every day, you wake up and pray that the Universe will totally rearrange every aspect of your life so you can feel completely disoriented, discombobulated, and disenfranchised. HA! As if. Change is upsetting. It’s disruptive. Yes, it’s often in service of [...]
How do you feel about the phrase “living your passion”? Does it make you tingle from head to toe, eager to bust out and share your passionate stuff with the world? Or does it piss you off? I used to be in the latter category. Mostly because I wasn’t living my passion. It seemed impossible. [...]
Who can perform miracles? Is it just super-talented people? Like Evel Knievel, riding his motorcycle over buses and sharks. Or Jesus and his light-footed aquatic antics. Or can anyone perform miracles? As you can tell by the title of this post, my answer to this question is a big, fat YES! We can all perform [...]
On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the least and 10 being the most, how much do you care what other people think of you? If you said 1, you’re a liar totally enlightened. If you said 10, Welcome to my world. It’s not that I always care what others think about [...]
What if there was a mantra that could solve all of your problems? I’m talking every single one of your problems – from hangnail to divorce. What if this mantra had the power to completely eviscerate everything you perceive as difficult, wrong, or totally-not-fair? And shake up your life in the process. You probably think [...]
Do you work out? If so, how often? Once a day? Once a week? Once a year? I recently read a book that has permanently altered how I see the role of exercise in my life. The book is called The Blue Zones and it chronicles the lives of people in five areas of the [...]
Are you one of the eight million people who currently play Candy Crush Saga? Or are you someone who thinks “Candy Crush Saga” describes the aftermath of a sugar binge? I was in the latter category until a few short weeks ago. Then I read an article about how Candy Crush Saga is the most [...]
Does this sound familiar? You have a project due for work. Maybe it’s a presentation. Maybe it’s a report. Maybe it’s a performance piece, complete with trained ducks, rings of fire, and a dramatic rendition of “I’m a Little Teapot.” Whatever it is, you give it your all. You prepare. You practice. When the time [...]
GET Z UPDATES!
Sign up below to get my blog posts delivered to your email in-box!
Find me on Facebook!
- My Front-Row Ticket to a Miracle August 14, 2012
- What a Mormon Woman Taught Me About Truth and Clothing September 3, 2013
- Forget Butterflies. Dragonflies Have an Ever Better Story! May 7, 2013
- How I Survived the Spiritual Retreat from Hell April 17, 2012
- The Guru’s Holiday Photo Extravaganza! December 24, 2013
- There’s Only One Opinion About Yourself That Matters – And It’s Not Yours July 15, 2014
- How to Use a Pyramid of Power to Protect You From Life’s Annoyances July 1, 2014
- My Guru Has a Tail, Episode 8: The Quick Change Artist June 24, 2014
- 3 Ways to Tell If You’re Living Your Passion June 17, 2014
- How to Perform Miracles in Your Everyday Life May 27, 2014
- River: OOPS blush..I thought you said you were writing it...
- River: Ooooo Z pretty please announce that publishing dat...
- Z Egloff: Hi Briana, Yes!! You are awesome!! I am currently...
- Z Egloff: Hi Briana! Congratulations on healing yourself. I...
- Briana Blair: Another good post. I'm going to have to bookmark ...