When you think of a honeymoon, what comes to mind? Dreamy newlyweds drinking champagne, staring into each other’s eyes? Or trips to Hawaii and the Bahamas, with long, lazy days spent sleeping and making love? Or how about mind excursions into the fleeting nature of reality, complete with visual hallucinations and world-shattering paradigm shifts? No? [...]
What? You thought meditation would turn you into a holy, mellow, groovy person? Well, it will. But the gifts of meditation are vast and awesome. They never quit. And one of these gifts is the transformation of Regular You into Rock Star You. Let’s be clear: To be a Rock Star, you don’t have to [...]
No, I’m not talking about jumping out of a plane (no way) or wrestling porcupines (ouch) or running with the bulls in Pamplona (can you say shin splints?) I’m talking about something else altogether. Something much more daring. Picture this: I am sitting on a chair. I am doing nothing. Nothing. I am not talking, or [...]
GET Z UPDATES!
Sign up below to get my blog posts delivered to your email in-box!
Find me on Facebook!
- My Front-Row Ticket to a Miracle August 14, 2012
- What a Mormon Woman Taught Me About Truth and Clothing September 3, 2013
- Forget Butterflies. Dragonflies Have an Ever Better Story! May 7, 2013
- How I Survived the Spiritual Retreat from Hell April 17, 2012
- Why I Changed My Name to Z August 6, 2013
- Is There Any Addiction Less Sexy Than This One? December 10, 2013
- The One Question You Need to Ask About Your Entertainment Choices December 3, 2013
- How to Overcome the Power of Prejudice November 26, 2013
- The 7 Virtues of Blogging November 19, 2013
- My Guru Has a Tail, Episode 5: The Lap Dance November 12, 2013
- Karen: I love the emphasis here on each of us being uniqu...
- Z Egloff: Hi Sherry, That's awesome that you were able to ...
- Sherry: I'm ok with sugar. I was not, however, ok with G...
- Z Egloff: It sounds like a wonderful process. Anything invol...
- Z Egloff: Hi Claire, That's my job!! PCN! Professional Cla...