Where do you stand on lap dances? Or perhaps stand is not the right word. Where do you sit on lap dances? Okay, maybe that’s not the right word either. Lap dances – do you love them or hate them? Do you think they’re a beautiful example of sexual expression? Or a cheap and tawdry [...]
Is there anything more awesome than the Golden Rule? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. But what about the other way around? What about when the unto coming your way is seriously not awesome? A while back, we were doing some work on our house. And by “we,” I mean [...]
We’ve all been there. There’s that special someone. Someone who is totally out of reach. But still we pine for them. We want them. If only we could have them, our whole lives would be so much better. The first part of my life was filled with this kind of torture growth opportunity. Indeed, it seemed [...]
Have you ever hung out with someone you had nothing in common with? How was it? Did you love the challenge of connecting with someone completely different than you? Did you revel in the satisfaction of bridging dissimilarities and basking in your essential oneness? Or did you hate every minute? I have been in both [...]
When we hear that someone is a “healer,” certain assumptions follow. We assume they know what they’re doing. We assume they will do their best to heal us. And we assume their methods will not bring us harm. But what happens when our assumptions are proven false? What happens when those who are supposed to [...]
Have you ever given your power away? There are so many ways it can happen: You let someone else take the lead on a project because you think they’re smarter than you. You defer to your partner’s ideas about where you should go for dinner because you don’t feel like arguing. You pull over to [...]
Do you believe in soul mates? If so, do you have a vision of what yours looks like? Perhaps you’re married to your soul mate, so you have a perfectly clear visual. Or maybe you have an image of your ideal mate, but you have yet to meet. Or you already met, but it didn’t [...]
You’ve all been there: You’re having a great day. Maybe your best day ever. The planets are in alignment and everything is going your way. Everywhere you go, doors open. Birds fly in synchronized patterns above your head. People smile and give you cash. Nothing can stop your positive juju and seriously slammin’ vibes! Or [...]
When I first saw this photo on Flickr, I thought, I have to put that picture in my blog! I popped it in my Favorites folder and waited for the perfect opportunity. What zany situation would best be exemplified by a kitten popping its head out of a shutter? What emotional state would be poignantly [...]
What does “Happily Ever After” mean to you? Perhaps you think of a couple, holding hands and walking into the sunset. But what happens after they stroll out of the frame? Do they keep holding hands? Do they remain in a rapturous, blissed-out state? Or do they get into a fight about which way to [...]
GET Z UPDATES!
Sign up below to get my blog posts delivered to your email in-box!
Find me on Facebook!
- My Front-Row Ticket to a Miracle August 14, 2012
- What a Mormon Woman Taught Me About Truth and Clothing September 3, 2013
- Forget Butterflies. Dragonflies Have an Ever Better Story! May 7, 2013
- How I Survived the Spiritual Retreat from Hell April 17, 2012
- Why I Changed My Name to Z August 6, 2013
- The One Question You Need to Ask About Your Entertainment Choices December 3, 2013
- How to Overcome the Power of Prejudice November 26, 2013
- The 7 Virtues of Blogging November 19, 2013
- My Guru Has a Tail, Episode 5: The Lap Dance November 12, 2013
- How Do You Love Your Neighbor When They’re Being a Rat Fink? November 5, 2013
- Jane Beach: I love using a Book of the Month for my Sunday mes...
- Z Egloff: Hi Karen, Of course you're a fan of Sponge Bob! ...
- Z Egloff: Hi Karen, Yay! Another Abe fan. :) Your story ab...
- Z Egloff: Hi Nita, Fun to "see" you here! :) Ooooooh! Sq...
- Z Egloff: Hi Sherry, Yes, I hear you. Being steeped in Abe ...