If you have any interest in spiritual growth, or even if you don’t, you’ve probably heard this a million times: “Life is a journey, not a destination.” I always thought this quote came from the people who made posters in the 1970′s. You know the ones. There’s a picture of a forest with a wide [...]
What happens after we die? Do we disappear into a void, never to be seen or heard from again? Or do we float down a tunnel of white light, reuniting with our spiritual heroes and loved ones? I have a few hunches about what happens after death. I think life goes on, though different than [...]
When was the last time you talked to a dead person? Given the readership of this blog, I wouldn’t be surprised if more than a handful of you said, “Yesterday.” So here’s another question: When was the last time you talked to an entire collection of dead people who inspired you to expand your conception [...]
Have you ever been at a spiritual retreat that didn’t feel very spiritual? Perhaps the facilitator seemed more egoic than enlightened. Perhaps the other participants seemed incapable of deep, honest inquiry. Or maybe the whole event had an overly-materialistic vibe. Whatever it was, it left you feeling unsatisfied, incomplete. Of course, everything is spiritual. I’ve [...]
Have you ever been in a bad mood? You know, one of those days – or weeks – where it’s like a dimming switch has been activated? And you’re not sure who turned down the lights: Was it you? Or was it someone else? And if it was someone else, you’re pretty sure you know [...]
GET Z UPDATES!
Sign up below to get my blog posts delivered to your email in-box!
Find me on Facebook!
- My Front-Row Ticket to a Miracle August 14, 2012
- What a Mormon Woman Taught Me About Truth and Clothing September 3, 2013
- Forget Butterflies. Dragonflies Have an Ever Better Story! May 7, 2013
- How I Survived the Spiritual Retreat from Hell April 17, 2012
- Why I Changed My Name to Z August 6, 2013
- Is There Any Addiction Less Sexy Than This One? December 10, 2013
- The One Question You Need to Ask About Your Entertainment Choices December 3, 2013
- How to Overcome the Power of Prejudice November 26, 2013
- The 7 Virtues of Blogging November 19, 2013
- My Guru Has a Tail, Episode 5: The Lap Dance November 12, 2013
- Z Egloff: Hi Karen, So sorry about the broccoli addiction f...
- Karen: I love the emphasis here on each of us being uniqu...
- Z Egloff: Hi Sherry, That's awesome that you were able to ...
- Sherry: I'm ok with sugar. I was not, however, ok with G...
- Z Egloff: It sounds like a wonderful process. Anything invol...