When you think about your life, what comes to mind? Is it bursting at the seams with love and creativity? Or is it just limping along, looking for a place to rest its weary head? Or maybe it’s somewhere in between. Wherever you fall on the spectrum, my guess is that things could be better. [...]
There’s a common misconception about change, and it goes like this: We see our lives like a donut. Everything is fine, except for the hole in the middle. If only this hole could be filled, everything would be perfect. Maybe it’s our weight. Or our job. Or our partner. Whatever it is, we think that [...]
Affirmations may seem all light and fluffy, but they’re not. In fact, I think they should come with a warning label. You heard me right. A warning label. Anyone who starts using affirmations – positive, present-tense statements designed to train one’s consciousness in a specific direction – should be cautioned about what they’re getting into. What would [...]
Have you ever heard the expression “The darkest hour is just before dawn?” How about “A prolonged period of cranky, disgruntled, rabidly-toxic cynism precedes grace.” Have you heard that one? Probably not. It’s true, though. Take it from me. The recently cranky-and-disgruntled one. Here’s what happened. A few weeks ago, I had to take a [...]
What is prayer? What’s the best way to pray? What’s the most powerful method for developing an instant pipeline to the Universe, the Source of All? There isn’t one. I’m not saying that I don’t believe in prayer. I do. I’m just saying that there isn’t one right way to pray. That’s like saying there’s [...]
GET Z UPDATES!
Sign up below to get my blog posts delivered to your email in-box!
Find me on Facebook!
- My Front-Row Ticket to a Miracle August 14, 2012
- Forget Butterflies. Dragonflies Have an Ever Better Story! May 7, 2013
- How I Survived the Spiritual Retreat from Hell April 17, 2012
- How Elves Can Heal Your Life November 29, 2011
- Why I Thought I Was Going to Die When I Turned 23. And Why I Was Right. (Part 1) January 3, 2012
- Wanna Do the Best Experiment Ever?! June 11, 2013
- It’s My New Book! June 7, 2013
- How I Shut My Mouth and Found My Soul June 4, 2013
- How to Awesome-ize Your Life in 3 Minutes a Day May 28, 2013
- My Guru Has a Tail, Episode 3: The Pet Psychic May 21, 2013
- My Guru Has a Tail, Episode 1: The Fumigation | Life in ZD: [...] slept. She ate. She played with her pink foo...
- Z Egloff: Hi Karen, Yes, some people can totally rock the ...
- Karen: "Just for the record, if you ever see me at a rav...
- Z Egloff: Thank you, Jill! :)...
- Jill: I have read Leap, and loved it. I highly recommend...