It’s not like I knew her personally. We weren’t buds. We didn’t have a whole lot in common, other than being almost the same age. And being American. And being sultry, soulful mezzo-sopranos with two-and-a-half-octave ranges who, in our prime, could knock the crap out of any song we sang. Oh, wait. That was her, [...]
Where was I? Oh yes, I had zoomed out of my body while running down the street after a morning spent with my stoner friends! For those of you who have no idea what I’m talking about, I’m assuming that: a) you haven’t read last week’s post, or b) your short-term memory doesn’t extend past [...]
Have you ever had the feeling something big was going to happen? And then it did? And somehow, knowing it was coming was part of its power? In my case, it was the number 23. I’m not the only one to have a “thing” with this number. Melissa, my sweetheart, had it show up in [...]
Don’t do drugs. Everyone knows that, right? But it’s easier said than done. Ask my cat Lucy. Lucy is a good cat. Oh sure, she has a slight tendency to bite things – people, paper, wooden railings. You should have seen it before I re-painted it. Lucy’s oral fixation extends to her eating habits. When [...]
GET Z UPDATES!
Sign up below to get my blog posts delivered to your email in-box!
Find me on Facebook!
- My Front-Row Ticket to a Miracle August 14, 2012
- What a Mormon Woman Taught Me About Truth and Clothing September 3, 2013
- Forget Butterflies. Dragonflies Have an Ever Better Story! May 7, 2013
- How I Survived the Spiritual Retreat from Hell April 17, 2012
- Why I Changed My Name to Z August 6, 2013
- Is There Any Addiction Less Sexy Than This One? December 10, 2013
- The One Question You Need to Ask About Your Entertainment Choices December 3, 2013
- How to Overcome the Power of Prejudice November 26, 2013
- The 7 Virtues of Blogging November 19, 2013
- My Guru Has a Tail, Episode 5: The Lap Dance November 12, 2013
- Karen: I love the emphasis here on each of us being uniqu...
- Z Egloff: Hi Sherry, That's awesome that you were able to ...
- Sherry: I'm ok with sugar. I was not, however, ok with G...
- Z Egloff: It sounds like a wonderful process. Anything invol...
- Z Egloff: Hi Claire, That's my job!! PCN! Professional Cla...