Do you have a physical attribute that you hate? Maybe it’s your nose. Or your belly. Or your ankles. Do you often think that if only you didn’t have this dreaded physical feature, everything would be so much better? In my case, it was my feet. I have enormous feet. Like, Big Foot big. Here’s [...]
Tag Archives | E width
My name is Z. I’m the gender-flexible love child of Ram Dass and Lily Tomlin. I live for three things: spiritual growth, silliness, and soul-satisfying acts of creativity. Welcome to my world!
GET Z UPDATES!
Sign up below to get my blog posts delivered to your email in-box!
Find me on Facebook!
- My Front-Row Ticket to a Miracle August 14, 2012
- What a Mormon Woman Taught Me About Truth and Clothing September 3, 2013
- Forget Butterflies. Dragonflies Have an Ever Better Story! May 7, 2013
- How I Survived the Spiritual Retreat from Hell April 17, 2012
- Why I Changed My Name to Z August 6, 2013
- The One Question You Need to Ask About Your Entertainment Choices December 3, 2013
- How to Overcome the Power of Prejudice November 26, 2013
- The 7 Virtues of Blogging November 19, 2013
- My Guru Has a Tail, Episode 5: The Lap Dance November 12, 2013
- How Do You Love Your Neighbor When They’re Being a Rat Fink? November 5, 2013
- Z Egloff: Hi Karen, Of course you're a fan of Sponge Bob! ...
- Z Egloff: Hi Karen, Yay! Another Abe fan. :) Your story ab...
- Z Egloff: Hi Nita, Fun to "see" you here! :) Ooooooh! Sq...
- Z Egloff: Hi Sherry, Yes, I hear you. Being steeped in Abe ...
- Z Egloff: Hi Ren, Thanks for stopping by! Always nice to me...