Where do you stand on lap dances? Or perhaps stand is not the right word. Where do you sit on lap dances? Okay, maybe that’s not the right word either. Lap dances – do you love them or hate them? Do you think they’re a beautiful example of sexual expression? Or a cheap and tawdry [...]
Have you ever had contact with something Bigger than yourself? And I’m not talking about a phone call with the I.R.S. Or an offer to join the Publisher’s Clearinghouse Sweepstakes. I’m talking about Something so big, so vast, it takes your breath away. Something that reminds you who you are, and what you’re made of. [...]
What do you do when you’re scared? Do you freeze? Do you act tough, so no one will know you’re afraid? Or do you arch your back and fluff up your tail so it looks like you’re twice as big as you are? And then hiss? If you picked the last choice, you’re in good [...]
Who inspires you? Who makes you want to be a better person? Is it someone you know? Or someone you don’t? Someone who’s still alive? Or someone who’s passed over to the other side? In my case, my source of inspiration is someone I share oxygen with on a daily basis. Someone whose deep, prophetic [...]
So there was this guy named Buddha. Perhaps you’ve heard of him. He had a lot to say about a lot of things, and one of those things was the Noble Eightfold Path. This particular octagonal path consists of a bunch of groovy activities to help you have a groovy, enlightened life. Things like right [...]
Have you ever been at a spiritual retreat that didn’t feel very spiritual? Perhaps the facilitator seemed more egoic than enlightened. Perhaps the other participants seemed incapable of deep, honest inquiry. Or maybe the whole event had an overly-materialistic vibe. Whatever it was, it left you feeling unsatisfied, incomplete. Of course, everything is spiritual. I’ve [...]
“I’m more spiritual than you are.” Has there ever been a more absurd statement in the history of the Universe? Sure, there are stranger things to say. Like, “My donkey is on backwards.” Or “What’s the square root of cake?” But surely, “I’m more spiritual than you are” is right up there in the bizarre-phrases [...]
If you want to have a good time – and I mean a really good time – go to an airport security line. These people know how to party. I mean, they’re patting down complete strangers. And they have a legal right to do so! They’re wearing snappy uniforms and ordering people around. They’re rifling [...]
GET Z UPDATES!
Sign up below to get my blog posts delivered to your email in-box!
Find me on Facebook!
- My Front-Row Ticket to a Miracle August 14, 2012
- What a Mormon Woman Taught Me About Truth and Clothing September 3, 2013
- Forget Butterflies. Dragonflies Have an Ever Better Story! May 7, 2013
- How I Survived the Spiritual Retreat from Hell April 17, 2012
- Why I Changed My Name to Z August 6, 2013
- Is There Any Addiction Less Sexy Than This One? December 10, 2013
- The One Question You Need to Ask About Your Entertainment Choices December 3, 2013
- How to Overcome the Power of Prejudice November 26, 2013
- The 7 Virtues of Blogging November 19, 2013
- My Guru Has a Tail, Episode 5: The Lap Dance November 12, 2013
- River: Hi Z! Wow! Me and sugar! Yes I would say that it...
- Jane Beach: I love using a Book of the Month for my Sunday mes...
- Z Egloff: Hi Karen, Of course you're a fan of Sponge Bob! ...
- Z Egloff: Hi Karen, Yay! Another Abe fan. :) Your story ab...
- Z Egloff: Hi Nita, Fun to "see" you here! :) Ooooooh! Sq...