I hate fear. I know, we spiritual types are supposed to embrace all aspects of our experience, even the hard stuff. But fear still pisses me off. Don’t get me wrong. I’ve had great success with flipping fear on its belly and finding the excitement underneath. But I’ve also had fear pin me to the floor, [...]
Step aside Carl Jung. Step aside Ken Wilbur. There’s a new psycho-spiritual theorist in town and her name is . . . . Dr. Z! It doesn’t matter that I’m not actually a doctor. That didn’t stop me from coming up with a new theory that totally explains the entire scope of human spiritual and [...]
GET Z UPDATES!
Sign up below to get my blog posts delivered to your email in-box!
Find me on Facebook!
- My Front-Row Ticket to a Miracle August 14, 2012
- What a Mormon Woman Taught Me About Truth and Clothing September 3, 2013
- Forget Butterflies. Dragonflies Have an Ever Better Story! May 7, 2013
- How I Survived the Spiritual Retreat from Hell April 17, 2012
- Why I Changed My Name to Z August 6, 2013
- Is There Any Addiction Less Sexy Than This One? December 10, 2013
- The One Question You Need to Ask About Your Entertainment Choices December 3, 2013
- How to Overcome the Power of Prejudice November 26, 2013
- The 7 Virtues of Blogging November 19, 2013
- My Guru Has a Tail, Episode 5: The Lap Dance November 12, 2013
- Sherry: I'm ok with sugar. I was not, however, ok with G...
- Z Egloff: It sounds like a wonderful process. Anything invol...
- Z Egloff: Hi Claire, That's my job!! PCN! Professional Cla...
- D.Jae: Thank you, Z, and so it is!! [In fact, my curr...
- Claire: So you couldn't wait until AFTER the holidays to ...