If you’re like most people, you tend to get a little perfectionistic from time to time. Or maybe “from time to time” isn’t specific enough for you. How’s this: You tend to get a little perfectionistic every day for approximately 14 hours. Is that “perfect” enough for you? I like to think of myself as [...]
Have you ever hung out with someone you had nothing in common with? How was it? Did you love the challenge of connecting with someone completely different than you? Did you revel in the satisfaction of bridging dissimilarities and basking in your essential oneness? Or did you hate every minute? I have been in both [...]
What’s your relationship to silence? Do you embrace it? Do you shun it? Do you fill your life with sound – people, television, radio – in order to avoid it? Personally, I love to be quiet. I love spending time in the silence, touching base with myself – my mind, my body, my soul. Except [...]
Where was I? Oh yes, I had zoomed out of my body while running down the street after a morning spent with my stoner friends! For those of you who have no idea what I’m talking about, I’m assuming that: a) you haven’t read last week’s post, or b) your short-term memory doesn’t extend past [...]
Every day, people stop me on the street and say, “Z, what can being a goofball do for me?” They also ask me, “Do black holes snore?” And “If x + y equals 55, what’s z – 15?” But those are questions for another day. Today we’re talking about goofballs. And given that I’m exhausted [...]
If you want to have a good time – and I mean a really good time – go to an airport security line. These people know how to party. I mean, they’re patting down complete strangers. And they have a legal right to do so! They’re wearing snappy uniforms and ordering people around. They’re rifling [...]
GET Z UPDATES!
Sign up below to get my blog posts delivered to your email in-box!
Find me on Facebook!
- My Front-Row Ticket to a Miracle August 14, 2012
- What a Mormon Woman Taught Me About Truth and Clothing September 3, 2013
- Forget Butterflies. Dragonflies Have an Ever Better Story! May 7, 2013
- How I Survived the Spiritual Retreat from Hell April 17, 2012
- Why I Changed My Name to Z August 6, 2013
- Is There Any Addiction Less Sexy Than This One? December 10, 2013
- The One Question You Need to Ask About Your Entertainment Choices December 3, 2013
- How to Overcome the Power of Prejudice November 26, 2013
- The 7 Virtues of Blogging November 19, 2013
- My Guru Has a Tail, Episode 5: The Lap Dance November 12, 2013
- River: Hi Z! Wow! Me and sugar! Yes I would say that it...
- Jane Beach: I love using a Book of the Month for my Sunday mes...
- Z Egloff: Hi Karen, Of course you're a fan of Sponge Bob! ...
- Z Egloff: Hi Karen, Yay! Another Abe fan. :) Your story ab...
- Z Egloff: Hi Nita, Fun to "see" you here! :) Ooooooh! Sq...