If you’re like most people, you’ve told a lie from time to time. But have you ever been forced to lie? By a boss? Or parent? Or friend? How did you handle it? Did you ever come clean and tell the truth? Back in the day, I got a great job. It was in the [...]
What’s your most important thing? Do you have one? And if so, do you ever forget it? I wish I could say I have my priorities in order and never forget what’s most important to me. But that’s not the case. Claiming that I always remember what’s most important to me would be like saying [...]
So, you’re a Goofball. But do you know what kind of Goofball you are?! The other day, I was reading an article in Elephant Journal about Ayurvedic types. It got me thinking: What about Ayurvedic types for Goofballs?! I know, we’re wacky and unpredictable, but what if we’re also classifiable? (And I mean that in only [...]
You may find it hard to believe that I, a card-carrying Goofball could have anything in common with Steve Young, one of the greatest NFL quarterbacks of all time. But I do! Not only that, our shared trait is potentially available to all human beings, Goofballs and non-Goofballs alike! It does, however, take extraordinary circumstances [...]
Every day, people stop me on the street and say, “Z, what can being a goofball do for me?” They also ask me, “Do black holes snore?” And “If x + y equals 55, what’s z – 15?” But those are questions for another day. Today we’re talking about goofballs. And given that I’m exhausted [...]
I have to confess: I didn’t want to go. Who wants to jump in their car at 7 a.m. and trot over to the Hall of Justice to report for jury duty? Certainly not me. Except I have another confession to make. Part of me did want to go. I believe everything happens for a [...]
GET Z UPDATES!
Sign up below to get my blog posts delivered to your email in-box!
Find me on Facebook!
- My Front-Row Ticket to a Miracle August 14, 2012
- Forget Butterflies. Dragonflies Have an Ever Better Story! May 7, 2013
- How I Survived the Spiritual Retreat from Hell April 17, 2012
- How Elves Can Heal Your Life November 29, 2011
- Why I Thought I Was Going to Die When I Turned 23. And Why I Was Right. (Part 1) January 3, 2012
- When Healers Cause Harm June 18, 2013
- Wanna Do the Best Experiment Ever?! June 11, 2013
- It’s My New Book! June 7, 2013
- How I Shut My Mouth and Found My Soul June 4, 2013
- How to Awesome-ize Your Life in 3 Minutes a Day May 28, 2013