Where was I? Oh yes, I had zoomed out of my body while running down the street after a morning spent with my stoner friends! For those of you who have no idea what I’m talking about, I’m assuming that: a) you haven’t read last week’s post, or b) your short-term memory doesn’t extend past [...]
Have you ever heard the expression “The darkest hour is just before dawn?” How about “A prolonged period of cranky, disgruntled, rabidly-toxic cynism precedes grace.” Have you heard that one? Probably not. It’s true, though. Take it from me. The recently cranky-and-disgruntled one. Here’s what happened. A few weeks ago, I had to take a [...]
1. My middle name is Hammer. 2. When people find this out, they say, “No!” Then they say, “You’re kidding!” Then they start to laugh uncontrollably. I explain that it’s a last name, a family name. Still, they laugh. Personally, I like having a tool for a middle name. It comes in handy in a [...]
GET Z UPDATES!
Sign up below to get my blog posts delivered to your email in-box!
Find me on Facebook!
- My Front-Row Ticket to a Miracle August 14, 2012
- What a Mormon Woman Taught Me About Truth and Clothing September 3, 2013
- Forget Butterflies. Dragonflies Have an Ever Better Story! May 7, 2013
- How I Survived the Spiritual Retreat from Hell April 17, 2012
- Why I Changed My Name to Z August 6, 2013
- Is There Any Addiction Less Sexy Than This One? December 10, 2013
- The One Question You Need to Ask About Your Entertainment Choices December 3, 2013
- How to Overcome the Power of Prejudice November 26, 2013
- The 7 Virtues of Blogging November 19, 2013
- My Guru Has a Tail, Episode 5: The Lap Dance November 12, 2013
- Sherry: I'm ok with sugar. I was not, however, ok with G...
- Z Egloff: It sounds like a wonderful process. Anything invol...
- Z Egloff: Hi Claire, That's my job!! PCN! Professional Cla...
- D.Jae: Thank you, Z, and so it is!! [In fact, my curr...
- Claire: So you couldn't wait until AFTER the holidays to ...