Your mind is like a bad neighborhood. Never go in it alone. I love this expression. It reminds me of the perils of venturing, unchaperoned, into the ruts and rubble of my unexamined thoughts and beliefs. I am also reminded that a “bad neighborhood” can look very different to different people. But one thing remains [...]
Have you ever been in a bad mood? You know, one of those days – or weeks – where it’s like a dimming switch has been activated? And you’re not sure who turned down the lights: Was it you? Or was it someone else? And if it was someone else, you’re pretty sure you know [...]
GET Z UPDATES!
Sign up below to get my blog posts delivered to your email in-box!
Find me on Facebook!
- My Front-Row Ticket to a Miracle August 14, 2012
- What a Mormon Woman Taught Me About Truth and Clothing September 3, 2013
- Forget Butterflies. Dragonflies Have an Ever Better Story! May 7, 2013
- How I Survived the Spiritual Retreat from Hell April 17, 2012
- Why I Changed My Name to Z August 6, 2013
- Is There Any Addiction Less Sexy Than This One? December 10, 2013
- The One Question You Need to Ask About Your Entertainment Choices December 3, 2013
- How to Overcome the Power of Prejudice November 26, 2013
- The 7 Virtues of Blogging November 19, 2013
- My Guru Has a Tail, Episode 5: The Lap Dance November 12, 2013
- Karen: I love the emphasis here on each of us being uniqu...
- Z Egloff: Hi Sherry, That's awesome that you were able to ...
- Sherry: I'm ok with sugar. I was not, however, ok with G...
- Z Egloff: It sounds like a wonderful process. Anything invol...
- Z Egloff: Hi Claire, That's my job!! PCN! Professional Cla...