When was the last time you talked to a dead person? Given the readership of this blog, I wouldn’t be surprised if more than a handful of you said, “Yesterday.” So here’s another question: When was the last time you talked to an entire collection of dead people who inspired you to expand your conception [...]
Have you ever made a mistake? How about a mistake in front of other people? How about a mistake in front of an audience? I don’t know about you, but making a mistake in front of an entire collection of people who have their eyes focused on me is not on the top of my [...]
GET Z UPDATES!
Sign up below to get my blog posts delivered to your email in-box!
Find me on Facebook!
- My Front-Row Ticket to a Miracle August 14, 2012
- What a Mormon Woman Taught Me About Truth and Clothing September 3, 2013
- Forget Butterflies. Dragonflies Have an Ever Better Story! May 7, 2013
- How I Survived the Spiritual Retreat from Hell April 17, 2012
- Why I Changed My Name to Z August 6, 2013
- Is There Any Addiction Less Sexy Than This One? December 10, 2013
- The One Question You Need to Ask About Your Entertainment Choices December 3, 2013
- How to Overcome the Power of Prejudice November 26, 2013
- The 7 Virtues of Blogging November 19, 2013
- My Guru Has a Tail, Episode 5: The Lap Dance November 12, 2013
- Natasha: Z, you have once again shared an amazing story. I ...
- Wendy: I really appreciate these words, especially this t...
- River: Hi Z! Wow! Me and sugar! Yes I would say that it...
- Jane Beach: I love using a Book of the Month for my Sunday mes...
- Z Egloff: Hi Karen, Of course you're a fan of Sponge Bob! ...