Have you ever underestimated someone? Perhaps you decided they weren’t smart enough. Or cool enough. Or nice enough. Or spiritual enough. I don’t know about you, but I find that my snap judgments of people are usually wrong. I mean, first of all, it’s a judgment. That’s a problem right there. Secondly, I’m taking a [...]
You’re asked to perform in front of an audience. What do you do? A) Put a bag over your head in order to hide your freaked-out face B) Laugh uncontrollably while fleeing the room C) Grab a mic and run on stage, eager to perform your heart out According to the polls, only a minority [...]
If I told you I used to work as a rodeo clown, would you believe me? If you said Yes, you’re in the majority. Most of the people to whom I’ve told this crazy story have believed me. Notice the past tense. Told. My days as a fake former-rodeo-clown are over. I used to think it [...]
GET Z UPDATES!
Sign up below to get my blog posts delivered to your email in-box!
Find me on Facebook!
- My Front-Row Ticket to a Miracle August 14, 2012
- What a Mormon Woman Taught Me About Truth and Clothing September 3, 2013
- Forget Butterflies. Dragonflies Have an Ever Better Story! May 7, 2013
- How I Survived the Spiritual Retreat from Hell April 17, 2012
- Why I Changed My Name to Z August 6, 2013
- Is There Any Addiction Less Sexy Than This One? December 10, 2013
- The One Question You Need to Ask About Your Entertainment Choices December 3, 2013
- How to Overcome the Power of Prejudice November 26, 2013
- The 7 Virtues of Blogging November 19, 2013
- My Guru Has a Tail, Episode 5: The Lap Dance November 12, 2013
- Sherry: I'm ok with sugar. I was not, however, ok with G...
- Z Egloff: It sounds like a wonderful process. Anything invol...
- Z Egloff: Hi Claire, That's my job!! PCN! Professional Cla...
- D.Jae: Thank you, Z, and so it is!! [In fact, my curr...
- Claire: So you couldn't wait until AFTER the holidays to ...