Have you ever underestimated someone? Perhaps you decided they weren’t smart enough. Or cool enough. Or nice enough. Or spiritual enough. I don’t know about you, but I find that my snap judgments of people are usually wrong. I mean, first of all, it’s a judgment. That’s a problem right there. Secondly, I’m taking a [...]
You’re asked to perform in front of an audience. What do you do? A) Put a bag over your head in order to hide your freaked-out face B) Laugh uncontrollably while fleeing the room C) Grab a mic and run on stage, eager to perform your heart out According to the polls, only a minority [...]
If I told you I used to work as a rodeo clown, would you believe me? If you said Yes, you’re in the majority. Most of the people to whom I’ve told this crazy story have believed me. Notice the past tense. Told. My days as a fake former-rodeo-clown are over. I used to think it [...]
GET Z UPDATES!
Sign up below to get my blog posts delivered to your email in-box!
Find me on Facebook!
- My Front-Row Ticket to a Miracle August 14, 2012
- Forget Butterflies. Dragonflies Have an Ever Better Story! May 7, 2013
- How I Survived the Spiritual Retreat from Hell April 17, 2012
- How Elves Can Heal Your Life November 29, 2011
- Why I Thought I Was Going to Die When I Turned 23. And Why I Was Right. (Part 1) January 3, 2012
- When Healers Cause Harm June 18, 2013
- Wanna Do the Best Experiment Ever?! June 11, 2013
- It’s My New Book! June 7, 2013
- How I Shut My Mouth and Found My Soul June 4, 2013
- How to Awesome-ize Your Life in 3 Minutes a Day May 28, 2013