Remember Pollyanna? The little girl who was so frickin’ positive about everything, she drove everyone crazy? Sure, she was a fictional character, but she made a strong impression. To this day, the word Pollyanna is synonymous with a naïve, unrealistic attitude toward life. But what if Pollyanna was right? You heard me. What if her [...]
When you hear the word “boundaries,” what comes to mind? A crossing guard in full uniform, his squinty eyes leveling you with disdain? Or an insurmountable barrier, like a barbed-wire fence with Rottweilers on the bottom and sharp, pointy spikes on top? Or maybe you think of “boundaries” in the psychological sense: A granola-loving, tofu-smacking [...]
Affirmations may seem all light and fluffy, but they’re not. In fact, I think they should come with a warning label. You heard me right. A warning label. Anyone who starts using affirmations – positive, present-tense statements designed to train one’s consciousness in a specific direction – should be cautioned about what they’re getting into. What would [...]
GET Z UPDATES!
Sign up below to get my blog posts delivered to your email in-box!
Find me on Facebook!
- My Front-Row Ticket to a Miracle August 14, 2012
- What a Mormon Woman Taught Me About Truth and Clothing September 3, 2013
- Forget Butterflies. Dragonflies Have an Ever Better Story! May 7, 2013
- How I Survived the Spiritual Retreat from Hell April 17, 2012
- Why I Changed My Name to Z August 6, 2013
- Is There Any Addiction Less Sexy Than This One? December 10, 2013
- The One Question You Need to Ask About Your Entertainment Choices December 3, 2013
- How to Overcome the Power of Prejudice November 26, 2013
- The 7 Virtues of Blogging November 19, 2013
- My Guru Has a Tail, Episode 5: The Lap Dance November 12, 2013
- Sherry: I'm ok with sugar. I was not, however, ok with G...
- Z Egloff: It sounds like a wonderful process. Anything invol...
- Z Egloff: Hi Claire, That's my job!! PCN! Professional Cla...
- D.Jae: Thank you, Z, and so it is!! [In fact, my curr...
- Claire: So you couldn't wait until AFTER the holidays to ...