Before I landed in the blogosphere, I was a fiction writer. Before I was a fiction writer, I was a fan fic writer. Thirteen years ago, the television show “ER” had a lesbian subplot, and that subplot inspired me to pick up a pen and start writing “fan fic,” or fan fiction. (Fan fiction, for [...]
Have you ever heard the expression “The darkest hour is just before dawn?” How about “A prolonged period of cranky, disgruntled, rabidly-toxic cynism precedes grace.” Have you heard that one? Probably not. It’s true, though. Take it from me. The recently cranky-and-disgruntled one. Here’s what happened. A few weeks ago, I had to take a [...]
What’s more fun than getting pulled over by a cop? Nothing, really. And boy howdy, did I have fun the other day! But I’m getting ahead of myself. The good times started way before my glorious interaction with the law. The fun began after my walk at Spring Lake the other morning, when I was [...]
GET Z UPDATES!
Sign up below to get my blog posts delivered to your email in-box!
Find me on Facebook!
- My Front-Row Ticket to a Miracle August 14, 2012
- Forget Butterflies. Dragonflies Have an Ever Better Story! May 7, 2013
- How I Survived the Spiritual Retreat from Hell April 17, 2012
- How Elves Can Heal Your Life November 29, 2011
- Why I Thought I Was Going to Die When I Turned 23. And Why I Was Right. (Part 1) January 3, 2012
- When Healers Cause Harm June 18, 2013
- Wanna Do the Best Experiment Ever?! June 11, 2013
- It’s My New Book! June 7, 2013
- How I Shut My Mouth and Found My Soul June 4, 2013
- How to Awesome-ize Your Life in 3 Minutes a Day May 28, 2013
- Karen: Haha -- gong healing is very loud when done right ...
- Z Egloff: Hi Karen, Yes, healing can come in so many shapes...
- Z Egloff: Angela, I love that you address the other "dark...
- Z Egloff: Hi Jo, I wasn't sure about putting this post out...
- Karen: That's an excellent point you make, Z, and the co...