When it comes to making major changes in your life – or even minor ones – how do you know it’s the right time? Do the clouds part, and a choir of angels sings to you in perfect harmony, “Now! Now is the time!“? Or does a bolt of lightning shoot out of the sky, [...]
Before I landed in the blogosphere, I was a fiction writer. Before I was a fiction writer, I was a fan fic writer. Thirteen years ago, the television show “ER” had a lesbian subplot, and that subplot inspired me to pick up a pen and start writing “fan fic,” or fan fiction. (Fan fiction, for [...]
Have you ever heard the expression “The darkest hour is just before dawn?” How about “A prolonged period of cranky, disgruntled, rabidly-toxic cynism precedes grace.” Have you heard that one? Probably not. It’s true, though. Take it from me. The recently cranky-and-disgruntled one. Here’s what happened. A few weeks ago, I had to take a [...]
What’s more fun than getting pulled over by a cop? Nothing, really. And boy howdy, did I have fun the other day! But I’m getting ahead of myself. The good times started way before my glorious interaction with the law. The fun began after my walk at Spring Lake the other morning, when I was [...]
GET Z UPDATES!
Sign up below to get my blog posts delivered to your email in-box!
Find me on Facebook!
- My Front-Row Ticket to a Miracle August 14, 2012
- What a Mormon Woman Taught Me About Truth and Clothing September 3, 2013
- Forget Butterflies. Dragonflies Have an Ever Better Story! May 7, 2013
- How I Survived the Spiritual Retreat from Hell April 17, 2012
- Why I Changed My Name to Z August 6, 2013
- Is There Any Addiction Less Sexy Than This One? December 10, 2013
- The One Question You Need to Ask About Your Entertainment Choices December 3, 2013
- How to Overcome the Power of Prejudice November 26, 2013
- The 7 Virtues of Blogging November 19, 2013
- My Guru Has a Tail, Episode 5: The Lap Dance November 12, 2013
- Z Egloff: Hi Karen, So sorry about the broccoli addiction f...
- Karen: I love the emphasis here on each of us being uniqu...
- Z Egloff: Hi Sherry, That's awesome that you were able to ...
- Sherry: I'm ok with sugar. I was not, however, ok with G...
- Z Egloff: It sounds like a wonderful process. Anything invol...